As stated on our info page:
If you are a parent expecting a baby in Spring of 2011 (Feb-May) and are planning a natural birth, you've come to the right place. This is a place for the parents who lean towards crunchy and away from the mainstream.
If you are curious about the more natural aspects of birth and parenting, you are also welcome to join. We will be more than happy to answer questions and supply resources to those wanting to learn. If you're just trolling for trouble - you'll be bounced out quickly.
No two parents are the same and other parents may not be at quite the same "crunch" level. Please respect everyone's decisions, ideals, beliefs, and differences. We are here to support each other.
1. Introduce yourself when you join.
2. Put all images behind a cut.
3. No fear-inducing accusations.
4. Be nice!
1. What's your name or nickname?
2. Partner's name?
5. When did you find out you were pregnant?
6. What was your reaction?
7. What was the first sign you were pregnant?
8. What is your edd?
9. Is this your first baby? (If not, what number?)
10. Are you going to find out the sex?
11. What are you hoping for?
12. What are you most excited about?
13. Least excited about?
14. Where are you going to birth?
15. Anything else you'd like to share?